Pages

8.31.2009

Some Shameless Self-Promotion...

Hello Readers!

I recently entered a contest over our local CBS affiliate, where they are creating a coffee table book of Chicago images captured by local photographers. It would really mean a lot to me if you would take the time to register and vote in support of some of my work.

To vote:
  1. Click where it says "hmlicata" at the top of the box below.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where my pictures are displayed, and click on one.
  3. If you like the photo, choose the "Yes! I dig it." option. If you don't, choose the "No. Nix it." option.
  4. For your votes to count, you must register for the website, which it will let you know. The site will direct you to the registration page. 

Thanks Everyone!

 

1 comment:

  1. Done! Though I may have accidently voted for 2 that weren't yours. I tried to go back and nix them. Hopefully that worked. I "dug" all yours. Cool that you included Abbie! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete