Pages

4.27.2011

Be My Guest...

As Justin and I left the movie theater after seeing Into Eternity last night, we were discussing some of the dark ramifications of the ideas presented in the film, and I was complaining a bit about having to blog about it. Originally, I wasn't going to write about it at all, but I mentioned to my friend Scott that I was going to see it over Gchat, and he told me he couldn't wait to read my review, so I was kind of stuck. Justin offered to write a post for me, and while his offer was sweet (as ever), I felt like I owed Scott my own opinion. Still, I was interested in what Justin had to say about the documentary, so I decided to take him up on his offer of writing a guest post, especially after reading his eloquent thoughts about Laika: Dog in Space last month. Here's what Justin had to say about Into Eternity:

No comments:

Post a Comment